About this tool:
Extract IPs - Get IP Addresses From Text
Extract IPs (IPv4 & IPv6 Addresses) from a given text. Just paste the text containing IPs and leave the rest to this tool.
This IP Extractor extracts all IP addresses it finds in any piece of text. This tool is excellent if you have a long document or an unorganized table containing many IP addresses.
The tool supports both IPv4 and IPv6 address(es) extraction.
Suppose you have a huge file containing hundreds of IPs, and you want to extract all those IPs from the string or text. Manually doing things is time-consuming, and there is always a chance of error. To overcome that human error, the programmers come with some online tools. That extracts the IPs from the text. Moreover, it provides you with accurate results, and instantly, you will get your desired results.
Sometimes, you want to extract IPs from the text. If the file size is small, you can manually do that. However, if the file size is large, it is pretty challenging to perform that task. In addition, there are chances of human error. To complete the job effectively and free from any error. You can use the free online "IP Extractor" tool.
To do this, perform the following steps.
- Open the Free Online IP Extractor tool.
- Enter the text that contains IPs. The tool supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- After entering the text, click on the "Extract IPs" button.
- The tool will extract all instances of IP addresses from the text and provides you the desired result.
Suppose there is a sample text from which we want to extract the IPs. The text is as follows.
Google DNS Servers are
IPv4 DNS Servers
- Primary DNS: 22.214.171.124
- Secondary DNS: 126.96.36.199
IPv6 DNS Servers
- Primary DNS: 2001:4860:4860::8888
- Secondary DNS: 2001:4860:4860::8844
On entering the above text in the tool, you will get the following result.